Centerlautsprecher CT8.2 LCR
BOWERS & WILKINS
The CT8.2 LCR is the latest addition to the very successful CT800 Series. It marries high efficiency and SPL capability to outstanding fidelity for cinema and music playback. Its unique modular baffle design allows for it to be used as a LCR speaker in either vertical or horizontal positions. The CT8.2 LCR incorporates two 8” Paper/Aramid Fibre woofer, a 6” blue Aramid Fibre FST™ midrange, and 1.25” aluminium Nautilus™ tweeter in a passive crossover design.
- Description: Paper/Aramid Fibre bass unit cone Aramid Fibre, FST™ midrange cone Speakon® and binding post connectors, 3-way closed-box system
- Drive units: 1x ø32mm (1.25 in) tube loaded aluminium dome high-frequency tweeter, 1x ø150mm (6 in) woven Aramid Fibre FST™ midrange, 2x ø200mm (8 in) Paper/Aramid Fibre cone bass
- Frequency range: -6dB at 31Hz and 45kHz
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60° arc, Vertical: over 10° arc
- Sensitivity: 91db spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (91dB, 1m), <1% 80Hz - 20kHz, <0.5% 200Hz - 15kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 500W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- produkt dimensionen: 325 x 1000 x 300 mm
- nettogewicht: 36.30 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.