BOWERS & WILKINS
The combination of convenience and performance that is a feature of the entire custom installation range is no better demonstrated than by the CCM663SR ceiling speaker. It marries a woven Aramid Fibre coned twin voice-coil 150mm (6in) bass/midrange driver with an offset array of two 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeters. Thanks to its highly accurate and natural sound, Aramid Fibre features on our most advanced high performance hi-fi speakers and it brings the same qualities to the CCM663SR. The twin voice coils and tweeters combine the stereo signal to enable the use of just one ceiling speaker in an installation zone without the loss of one audio channel. The CCM663SR also includes a two-position stereo/surround switch to instantly make the speaker very suitable to be used as a surround channel.
- Description: 2-way dual channel in-ceiling system
- Drive Units: 2x ø20mm (1in) soft dome tweeter, 1x ø150mm (6in) blue Aramid Fibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range (-6dB): 48Hz – 30kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 – 80W (per channel)
- Sensitivity: 83dB (per channel), 89dB (both channels driven)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (4Ω minimum) (per channel)
- produkt dimensionen: 240 x 240 x 133 mm
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.