BOWERS & WILKINS
The CCM664SR is a dual, two-way ceiling speaker featuring a 150mm(6in) woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange driver and two offset soft dome tweeters. The twin voice coil bass/midrange driver and tweeters allow a stereo signal to be combined to facilitate the use of just one ceiling speaker in a single installation area without the loss of one audio channel. The CCM664SR also includes a two-position stereo/surround switch to instantly make the speaker very suitable to be used as a surround channel. Incorporating QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality it is quick and easy to install.
- Description: 2-way dual channel in-ceiling system
- Drive Units: 2x ø20mm (1in) soft dome tweeter, 1x ø150mm (6in) black glassfibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range (-6dB): 48Hz – 30kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 – 80W (per channel)
- Sensitivity: 82dB (per channel), 88dB (both channels driven)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (4Ω minimum) (per channel)
- produkt dimensionen: 240 x 240 x 133 mm
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.