Einbaulautsprecher CT7.3 LCRS
BOWERS & WILKINS
Experience home cinema as it was meant to be heard with B&W’s Custom Theatre 700 Series. Our new range of dedicated custom theatre loudspeakers brings B&W 700 Series technology and craftsmanship to your home cinema set-up at a cost-effective mid-range price.
The three models in the range integrate seamlessly with home theatre cabinetry and can each be positioned as left, centre, right or surround speakers. Each speaker uses high sensitivity Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeters designed specifically for the reproduction of movie soundtracks along with first-order tweeter crossover filters for minimal signal degradation. Combined with our unique Aramid Fibre drive units, the result is extraordinarily life-like, dynamic movie sound quality.
The top-of-the-range CT7.3 LCRS has a pair of 8 inch bass drive units along with a dedicated Aramid Fibre FST™ midrange for unparalleled intelligibility, clarity and definition.
- Description: Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter, Aramid Fibre cone FST™ midrange Paper/Aramid, Fibre cone bass driver, Flowport™, Magnetically attached grille, 3-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1 x ø25mm (1 in) cloth dome high-frequency, 1 x ø150mm (6 in) woven Aramid Fibre FST™ mid-range, 2 x ø200mm (8 in) Paper/Aramid Fibre bass units
- Frequency range: -6dB at 36Hz and 28kHz
- Frequency response: 42Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60° arc, Vertical: over 10° arc
- Sensitivity: 92db spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 50Hz - 20kHz, <1% 50Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3Ω)
- Crossover frequency: 350Hz, 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- produkt dimensionen: 606 x 360 x 265 mm
- nettogewicht: 21.50 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.