Einbaulautsprecher CT7.5 LCRS
BOWERS & WILKINS
BIs zu 5 Jahre Garantie
Lieferung immer gratis
Experience home cinema as it was meant to be heard with B&W’s Custom Theatre 700 Series. Our new range of dedicated custom theatre loudspeakers brings B&W 700 Series technology and craftsmanship to your home cinema set-up at a cost-effective mid-range price.
The three models in the range integrate seamlessly with home theatre cabinetry and can each be positioned as left, centre, right or surround speakers. Each speaker uses high sensitivity Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeters designed specifically for the reproduction of movie soundtracks along with first-order tweeter crossover filters for minimal signal degradation. Combined with our unique Aramid Fibre drive units, the result is extraordinarily life-like, dynamic movie sound quality.
The entry-level speaker in the range, the CT7.5 LCRS delivers outstanding spaciousness, imaging and definition through its single 7 inch Aramid Fibre CT700 Series bass/midrange drive unit.
- Description: Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter, Aramid Fibre bass/midrange cone Flowport™, Magnetically attached grille, 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) cloth dome high-frequency, 1x ø180mm (7 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 48Hz and 28kHz
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60° arc, Vertical: over 10° arc
- Sensitivity: 92db spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 100Hz - 20kHz, <1% 50Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.6Ω)
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- produkt dimensionen: 444 x 305 x 265 mm
- nettogewicht: 11.60 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.