Einbaulautsprecher CT8.4 LCRS
BOWERS & WILKINS
An addition to our top-of-the-range Custom Theatre 800 Series, which brings the same legendary technology used in B&W’s 800 Series of stand-alone speakers to your home theatre set-up. The CT8.4 LCRS is designed as an alternative to the CT8 DS side/rear channel speaker when space is at a premium: it’s a smaller, more compact vertical surround sound speaker that generates exactly the same authentically three-dimensional listening experience. The CT8.4 LCRS also packs enough power to act as a stand-alone loudspeaker positioned front, side and rear within a complete custom theatre system.
- Description: Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter, Aramid Fibre FST midrange cone, Carbon fibre/Rohacell® bass unit cone, Speakon® and binding post connectors, 3-way closed-box system
- Drive units: 1x ø32mm (1.2 in) tube loaded aluminium, dome high-frequency, 1 x ø150mm (6 in) woven Aramid Fibre FST™ mid-range, 1 x 200mm (8 in) carbon fibre/Rohacell® sandwich cone bass
- Frequency range: -6dB at 39Hz and 40kHz
- Frequency response: 49Hz – 24kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60° arc, Vertical: over 10° arc
- Sensitivity: 88db spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 80Hz - 20kHz, <0.5% 200Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- produkt dimensionen: 325 x 630 x 185 mm
- nettogewicht: 21.00 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.