BOWERS & WILKINS
The Bowers & Wilkins PI5 are high performance in-ear headphones designed to deliver the highest quality mobile personal audio experience combined with the convenience of wireless operation and the serenity of noise-cancellation. This manual will tell you everything you need to know to get the most from your PI5 headphones.
Your PI5 can play music streamed wirelessly from your mobile phone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth. PI5 can also be used for wireless telephony.
PI5 Real World Listening features include our latest innovations in Adaptive Noise Cancellation, Ambient Pass-Through and enhanced Wear Sensing technologies. Our latest generation noise cancellation feature was designed from the ground up with intelligent environment sensing capabilities, automatically selecting the appropriate type of noise cancellation best suited to your surrounding environment, its only goal is to deliver an uncompromised listening experience. Ambient Pass-Through enables external sounds, such as conversation or safety announcements, to be heard clearly without any need to remove the headphones. The Wear Sensing feature enables PI5 to respond naturally, pausing and resuming the music simply by lifting either earpiece on or off your ear. These features can be enabled and further customised via the Bowers & Wilkins Headphone App available for free on iOS and Android devices.
PI5 incorporates a rechargeable battery pack. When fully charged, depending on the degree of Bluetooth, Adaptive Noise Cancellation and Ambient PassThrough use, the battery pack can provide up to 12 hours of continuous wireless media streaming with noise cancellation enabled at average playback volume levels.
- Bluetooth Codec: AptX, AAC, SBC
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP v1.3.1, AVRCP v1.6.1, HFP v1.7.1, HSP v1.2, BLE GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)
- Frequency Band: Tx mode: 2402MHz to 2480MHZ, ISM Band, Rx mode: 2402MHz to 2480MHz, ISM Band
- RF output power: < 0r =10.0 dBm
- Drive Units: 9.2mm Dynamic Drive
- Frequency Range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion (THD): <0.3% (1kHz/10mW)
- Battery Life: Up to 4 hours Bluetooth
- Charging: 15 minute charge = 2 hrs Bluetooth
- Inputs: Bluetooth
- Boxed Accessories: 20cm USB-C to USB-C cable
- nettogewicht: 0.05 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.
- 24 Monate