Kompaktlautsprecher CT8 LR
BOWERS & WILKINS
Stationed to the left and right of the screen are two upright speakers. The CT8 LR features a spherical midrange/tweeter head that can be tilted towards the listener to retain a focused delivery, plus twin 10” bass units, as in the surround speaker.
For the Custom Theatre range we have taken our development of the Nautilus™-derived tubeloaded tweeter a stage further. Following the same principle as our adaptation of the midrange tube (see opposite), we’ve replaced the single, long tube with a whirl of tightly-packed, smaller channels contained in a shallow cup, each of which absorbs a portion of the unwanted sound energy from the back of the diaphragm. Even at frequencies well beyond human hearing, this tweeter sings like a bird.
- Technical features: Adjustable midrange/tweeter head, aramid fiber cone FST™, midrange Composite sandwich, cone bass, Matrix cabinet, Active bass crossover, Laser alignment device
- Description: 3-way closed-box system
- Frequency range: -6dB at 23Hz and 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB spl (2.83V, 1m) (mf/hf)
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 1000W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- produkt dimensionen: 325 x 1100 x 550 mm
- nettogewicht: 85.00 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.