Flexible, durable and great-sounding. The easy-install bracket allows the AM-1 to be mounted vertically or horizontally, for total flexibility of installation.
Compact - Outdoorlautsprecher AM-1
BOWERS & WILKINS
Better bass, sealed tight
AM-1 needs a sealed enclosure to shrug off the rain and splashes, but that's not great for solid, powerful bass. So Bowers & Wilkins engineers designed this clever auxiliary bass radiator to give extra low-end punch from a compact enclosure.
Sound where you want it
We wanted to keep the AM-1 small, yet tough and flexible, so the combination of a slender wall-bracket, a clever one-plug mounting system and 220 degree rotation means we can deliver your music wherever you want it – indoors or out.
- Technical features - Nautilus™ tube loaded aluminum dome tweeter, Glassfiber cone bass/midrange, Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
- Description - 2-way system with Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
- Drive units - 1x ø25mm (1in) aluminum dome high-frequency, 1x ø130mm (5in) glassfibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range - -6dB at 46Hz and 50kHz (wall mounted)
- Frequency response - 51Hz - 22kHz on reference axis (wall mounted)
- Sensitivity - 86dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Total harmonic distortion - <1% 200Hz - 20kHz (86dB, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance - 8Ω (5.2 Ω min)
- Recommended amplifier power - 20W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Dimensions (includes wall bracket) - Height: 310mm (12 1/4in), Width: 180mm (7in), Depth: 210mm (8 1/4in)
- Net weight - 4kg (8.8lb)
- Finishes - Matte white, Matte black