Subwoofer CT SW10
BOWERS & WILKINS
Spectacular explosions and high-speed car crashes will never sound as gloriously punchy, life-like and rich in detail as they will from our new Custom Theatre subwoofer. Powered by a separate SA1000 amplifier, the CT SW10 slots neatly into a home theatre cabinetry and uses a uniquely rigid mushroom diaphragm construction to deliver unparalleled bass effects. The CT SW10 is the entry point in the range, delivering powerful bass through a 10 inch paper/Aramid Fibre driver.
- Description: Long throw Paper/Aramid Fibre cone bass driver, Magnetically atached grille, Closed box subwoofer
- Drive units: 1x Ø250mm (10 in) paper/Aramid Fibre bass unit
- Frequency range: -6dB at 18Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A) (with SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)
- Frequency response: ±3dB 26Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A) (with SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)
- Recommended amp power: 1000W into 4 Ω on unclipped programme (SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- produkt dimensionen: 340 x 360 x 260 mm
- nettogewicht: 15.00 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.
- 24 Monate