Subwoofer CT8 SW
BOWERS & WILKINS
Integral to the system’s no-compromise approach to bass management is the subwoofer, illustrated here with a pair deployed at extreme left and right for low frequencies that will push your sound envelope to the limit. The CT8 SW features a 15” driver. Like all the bass drivers in the range it features a rigid composite sandwich cone.
As you might imagine, one of the secrets of developing a high performance bass driver is finding a cone material with high enough strength to keep its shape under the heaviest of strain, yet not too heavy that it loses its responsiveness. Our choice is a modern carbon fibre and rigid foam sandwich construction used in car and aircraft bodies. Its outstanding mechanical properties and relatively low mass make it tailor-made for the job of turning low frequency effects into real-life sound.
- Technical features: Composite sandwich, cone bass, Matrix cabinet, Active bass crossover
- Description: Closed-box subwoofer
- Frequency range: -6dB at 13Hz and 750Hz, -3dB at 18Hz and 500Hz
- Sensitivity: 93dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 1000W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- produkt dimensionen: 475 x 475 x 475 mm
- nettogewicht: 35.00 kg
- minimale bestellmenge: 1 Stk.